I have loaded some java jar files via loadjava

loadjava did not raise any errors, but the status of some classes is
INVALID

If I compile them they compile OK and the status is Valid

Is there an easy way to recompile all java classes?

Version is Oracle 10.2

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Eric Buddelmeijer at Jan 22, 2009 at 12:23 pm
    John,

    Have not tested it for Java, but would dbms_utility.compile_schema not do
    the trick? If not, I look at
    http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/misc/RecompilingInvalidSchemaObjects.php
    for
    other options.

    Kind regards,
    Eric.

    2009/1/22 John Dunn
    I have loaded some java jar files via loadjava

    loadjava did not raise any errors, but the status of some classes is
    INVALID
    If I compile them they compile OK and the status is Valid

    Is there an easy way to recompile all java classes?

    Version is Oracle 10.2

    Thanks

  • M Rafiq at Jan 22, 2009 at 11:42 pm
    $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/utlrp.sql is the best option to resolve invalid objects issue. You may run couple of times sometime to get rid of invalid objects.

    Regards
    Rafiq

    Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:23:34 +0100Subject: Re: Question re invalid java classFrom: ebuddelm_at_gmail.comTo: JDunn_at_sefas.comCC: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
    John,

    Have not tested it for Java, but would dbms_utility.compile_schema not do the trick? If not, I look at http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/misc/RecompilingInvalidSchemaObjects.php for other options.
    Kind regards,
    Eric.
    2009/1/22 John Dunn

    I have loaded some java jar files via loadjava

    loadjava did not raise any errors, but the status of some classes is INVALID

    If I compile them they compile OK and the status is Valid

    Is there an easy way to recompile all java classes?

    Version is Oracle 10.2

    Thanks

    http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009

grouporacle-l @