Greetings.

Sorry for this basic question, but with Oracle SQL developer latest
version (1.5.3), when I export a table using the "insert" mode, the
output looks something like this:

insert into table1 values (123 456 769);

The commas are missing. It should be:

insert into table1 values (123, 456, 769);

Searched the web, looked at the preferences, but could not find anything
that would help me properly configure Oracle SQL developer. Anybody has
a clue?

Best regards,
Hans Deragon, B. ing.
--
Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant
Deragon Informatique inc.

http://www.deragon.biz Open source (contribution):
mailto://hans@deragon.biz http://autopoweroff.sourceforge.net

  • Jared Still at Dec 15, 2008 at 4:55 am

    Sorry for this basic question, but with Oracle SQL developer latest
    version (1.5.3), when I export a table using the "insert" mode, the
    output looks something like this:

    insert into table1 values (123 456 769);

    The commas are missing. It should be:

    insert into table1 values (123, 456, 769);
    A good place to look is the OTN forum for SQL Developer.

    Here you go:
    http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=3128144&#3128144

    Jared Still

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedDec 14, '08 at 9:50p
activeDec 15, '08 at 4:55a
websiteoracle.com

2 users in discussion

Jared Still: 1 post Hans Deragon: 1 post