Does anyone know how to view the contents of an LCR that is currently
sitting in a Streams buffered capture queue?
DBMS_APPLY_ADM.GET_ERROR_MESSAGE is helpful for displaying the contents
of an LCR if it produces an apply error, but I can't find anything
similar for LCR's sitting in a buffered queue. Thanks.

Stuart

Search Discussions

  • Roman Podshivalov at Dec 8, 2008 at 8:41 pm
    Hi,

    If you can get LCR from capture queue it can be printed out by using the
    procedure from 10G documentation. However I've never tried it personally.

    http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14229/strms_apmon.htm#CHDCBCIC

    --romas