I am looking at dba_tab_partiitions and dba_part_tables and I don't see the
actual partition key column list there. What view do I check>? I know I can
use dbms_metadata. I am trying to find it in the data dictionary.

Search Discussions

  • Tim Gorman at Jul 28, 2008 at 7:48 pm
    [ dba | all |
    user]_part_key_columns

    Dba DBA wrote:
    I am looking at dba_tab_partiitions and dba_part_tables and I don't
    see the actual partition key column list there. What view do I check>?
    I know I can use dbms_metadata. I am trying to find it in the data
    dictionary.
  • Dan Norris at Jul 28, 2008 at 8:20 pm
    dba_part_key_columns

    Dba DBA wrote:
    I am looking at dba_tab_partiitions and dba_part_tables and I don't
    see the actual partition key column list there. What view do I check>?
    I know I can use dbms_metadata. I am trying to find it in the data
    dictionary.
  • Keith Moore at Jul 29, 2008 at 9:24 pm
    I know others have already answered your question but here is a simple query
    that will often allow you to find the table yourself:

    select table_name from dictionary where table_name like '%PART%';

    Keith
    I am looking at dba_tab_partiitions and dba_part_tables and I don't see the
    actual partition key column list there. What view do I check>? I know I can
    use dbms_metadata. I am trying to find it in the data dictionary.

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedJul 28, '08 at 7:28p
activeJul 29, '08 at 9:24p