Hi folks,

We are using OEM Grid control 10.2.0.3 in our environment and we'd like to
take advantage of its feature of providing Charts, monitoring and
performance statistics.

However we found it hard to analyze the data since it is quickly aggregated
and the retention time of data is limited to the default: Raw metric=7 days,
1 hour data= 31days, One day Data= 365 days.

We are planning to increase or modify the retention time especially in the
Raw Metrics to provide better data for analysis. Anyone who have done this
before? What would be the consequences in doing this and what are the
preparations I need to take?

Thanks.

Mike

Search Discussions

  • Rich Jesse at Jun 23, 2008 at 5:51 pm
    Hi Mike,

    A search of Metalink should point you to note 430830.1.

    Enjoy!
    Rich
    We are planning to increase or modify the retention time especially in the
    Raw Metrics to provide better data for analysis. Anyone who have done this
    before? What would be the consequences in doing this and what are the
    preparations I need to take?

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedJun 23, '08 at 4:55p