Folks

Following Error Occurred during impdp:-
ORA-39082: Object type TRIGGER:"CRMUSER"."TRG_LCT" created with compilation warnings

ACTION:-

SQL> alter trigger "CRMUSER"."TRG_LCT" compile;

Warning: Trigger altered with compilation errors.

SQL> show errors
No errors.

Qs What is the approach for further diagnostics/resolution of this error?

Cheers & Thanks

Vivek

CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************

  • Krish.hariharan_at_quasardb.com at Apr 24, 2008 at 7:29 pm
    I ran into a similar issue a few minutes ago trying to compile a view. In my
    case, the view was referring to a remote (tbl_at_db) table and the dblink was
    not present.

    -Krish

    ORA-39082: Object type TRIGGER:"CRMUSER"."TRG_LCT" created with compilation
    warnings

    ACTION:-

    SQL> alter trigger "CRMUSER"."TRG_LCT" compile;

    Warning: Trigger altered with compilation errors.

    SQL> show errors

    No errors.

    Qs What is the approach for further diagnostics/resolution of this error?

    Cheers & Thanks

    Vivek

    CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
    for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
    please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further,
    you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to
    any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain
    viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this
    risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any
    virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
    opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and
    review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.
    Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys
    e-mail system.
  • Igor Neyman at Apr 24, 2008 at 7:31 pm
    show errors trigger trg_lct;

    Igor

    ORA-39082: Object type TRIGGER:"CRMUSER"."TRG_LCT" created with
    compilation warnings

    ACTION:-

    SQL> alter trigger "CRMUSER"."TRG_LCT" compile;

    Warning: Trigger altered with compilation errors.

    SQL> show errors

    No errors.

    Qs What is the approach for further diagnostics/resolution of this
    error?

    Cheers & Thanks

    Vivek

    CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
    This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
    solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
    recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
    message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this
    e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are
    unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every
    reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
    damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You
    should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
    attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content
    of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
    from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.
  • Baumgartel, Paul at Apr 24, 2008 at 7:34 pm
    select line, position, text from dba_errors where owner='CRMUSER' and
    name='TRG_LCT' and type='TRIGGER'
    order by sequence, line, position;

    Paul Baumgartel
    CREDIT SUISSE

    Information Technology
    Prime Services Databases Americas
    One Madison Avenue
    New York, NY 10010
    USA

    Phone 212.538.1143
    paul.baumgartel_at_credit-suisse.com
    www.credit-suisse.com

[...]

  • Guang Mei at Apr 24, 2008 at 7:36 pm
    Check user_errors

    SQL> desc user_errors;

    Name Null? Type

    ----------------------------------------- -------- -------------------

    NAME NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)

    TYPE VARCHAR2(12)

    SEQUENCE NOT NULL NUMBER

    LINE NOT NULL NUMBER

    POSITION NOT NULL NUMBER

    TEXT NOT NULL VARCHAR2(4000)

    ATTRIBUTE VARCHAR2(9)

    MESSAGE_NUMBER NUMBER

    Guang

[...]

  • Rjamya at Apr 24, 2008 at 11:01 pm
    Vivek, Metalink has some reference to bugs especially when you use impdp.

    Raj
  • VIVEK_SHARMA at Apr 25, 2008 at 3:35 am
    Folks

    200 Errors (few samples below) Occurred when doing impdp (from a FULL Database Dump) into an Empty Database:-
    ORA-39082: Object type VIEW:"OLAPSYS"."OLAP_SYS_AW_ACCESS_DIM_VIEW" created with compilation warnings
    ORA-39082: Object type VIEW:"OLAPSYS"."OLAP_SYS_AW_ACCESS_CUBE_VIEW" created with compilation warnings

    ORA-39082: Object type PACKAGE_BODY:"OLAPSYS"."CWM$CLASSIFY" created with compilation warnings
    ORA-39082: Object type PACKAGE_BODY:"OLAPSYS"."CWM$OLAP$CUBE" created with compilation warnIngs

    ORA-39082: Object type PACKAGE_BODY:"SYSMAN"."MGMT_VIEW_PRIV" created with compilation warnings
    ORA-39082: Object type PACKAGE_BODY:"SYSMAN"."MGMT_LOCK_UTIL" created with compilation warnIngs

    Qs What is the approach for further diagnostics/resolution of such errors?

    Cheers & Thanks

    Vivek

  • Rjamya at Apr 25, 2008 at 11:19 am
    Vivek, as i mentioned yesterday (with your trigger issue), based on db
    version there are couple of bugs when impdp tries to import wrapped packages
    and package bodies. Backport may be available. Since you don't mention your
    version number, it is difficult to say.

    I'd check metalink and there are couple of immediate hits that will greet
    you.

    Good luck.
    Raj
  • VIVEK_SHARMA at Apr 25, 2008 at 6:39 pm
    Thanks Raj for responding, as always

    Oracle ver is 10.2.0.1.0, AIX 5.3 L

    Ran utlrp.sql. Even thereafter:-

    OLAPSYS VIEW INVALID 227