Does anyone know when the 10.2.0.4 patchset of Oracle on Solaris SPARC
64-bit will be available to be downloaded. I was able to download the
patchset for Linux x86 and Linux x86-64.

Thanks,

Sandra Arnold
Sr DBA
NCI Information Systems
DOE/OSTI

Oak Ridge, TN

Search Discussions

  • Mark Brinsmead at Mar 28, 2008 at 1:42 am
    The "Certify" matrix on Metalink projects "1H08". So, maybe by July...

    If I were you, I would hold my breath while waiting.

    --
    Cheers,
    -- Mark Brinsmead

  • Ricardo Santos at Mar 28, 2008 at 2:13 pm
    Hi,
    I got the information from Oracle support that is scheduled to be released
    on the first days of April. Anyway, there can be delays.

    Best regards,
    Ricardo Santos.