Anyone know if there are 64 bit ODBC drivers available for heterogeneous
services on Linux -- Oracle Version 10.2? I was told that they are only
available for 32 bit environments and that there are no plans to have
anything for 64 bit platforms. Tell me it aint so!

Search Discussions

  • Andrew Kerber at Mar 2, 2008 at 2:45 pm
    The 32 bit version should work fine against a 64 bit environment.

    On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Rumpi Gravenstein

    --
    Rumpi Gravenstein
    --

  • Rumpi Gravenstein at Mar 8, 2008 at 11:30 pm
    I dug into this a little deeper. Turns out this box has an itanium core

    What am I missing?

    On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Andrew Kerber
    The 32 bit version should work fine against a 64 bit environment.

    On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Rumpi Gravenstein
    Anyone know if there are 64 bit ODBC drivers available for heterogeneous
    services on Linux -- Oracle Version 10.2? I was told that they are only
    available for 32 bit environments and that there are no plans to have
    anything for 64 bit platforms. Tell me it aint so!

    --
    Rumpi Gravenstein

    --
    Andrew W. Kerber