How can I connect to the oracle 10g database from C program code? I want to use EXEC SQL command in the C program. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shwe

  • Shwe Yee Than at Jan 18, 2008 at 7:36 am
    As you suggested, I used the following code in my program:

    EXEC SQL WHENEVER SQLERROR GOTO error_in_SQL;

    /* ... */
    error_in_SQL:

    /* do error handling */

    I got this error:
    alpha1.c:12672: error: `EXEC' undeclared (first use in this function)

    I also declare the header file: #include .

    what should i do?? any sugession??

    Prasad wrote: http://infolab.stanford.edu/~ullman/fcdb/oracle/or-proc.html#preprocessor%20directives