all,

Is there any calculation about number of CPU + its GHZ against oracle
processes relation??
(assuming the machine dedicated for oracle database)

--
regards
ujang

"I believe that exchange rate volatility is a major threat to
prosperity in the world today"
Dr. Robert A. Mundell, Nobel Laureate 1999

  • John Kanagaraj at Jan 10, 2008 at 4:13 am
    Ujang,
    Is there any calculation about number of CPU + its GHZ against oracle
    processes relation?? (assuming the machine dedicated for oracle database)
    What exactly is the question? Are you talking about the CPU_COST for
    standard operations? Or is this about System stats?

    --
    John Kanagaraj <><
    DB Soft Inc

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedJan 10, '08 at 12:21a
activeJan 10, '08 at 4:13a
websiteoracle.com

2 users in discussion

Ujang Jaenudin: 1 post John Kanagaraj: 1 post