all,

is there any one short way to do that job?
is the upgrade script a.k.a catupgrd can magically doing convert??

thanks for your share...

--
regards
ujang

  • Taylor, Chris David at Dec 17, 2007 at 1:34 pm
    Well, since there are no other replies. My recommendation is to do an
    export/import. I opened up a SAR with Oracle about doing something very
    similar to this. The trick is moving from 32-bit to 64-bit. There's
    scripts to do this (coverting word size for the 64bit platform), but its
    really cleaner to do the export/import or datapump export/import.

    Chris Taylor
    Sr. Oracle DBA
    Ingram Barge Company
    Nashville, TN 37205
    Office: 615-517-3355
    Cell: 615-354-4799
    Email: chris.taylor_at_ingrambarge.com

    is there any one short way to do that job?
    is the upgrade script a.k.a catupgrd can magically doing convert??

    thanks for your share...

    --
    regards
    ujang