From: John Hallas
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 3:45 PM
To: VIVEK_SHARMA
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RE: Cluster File System Versus ASM for RAC Deployment in Production?... Pros & Cons

Vivek,

Do you ever put anything back onto this list. You frequently post detailed requests for information, depending on what your latest assignment is.
However I don't think I have ever seen you summarise the responses you get or add anything back to the list.

The list is a 2 way thing

Sorry to have to post this but it is something that has bugged me for a while

John

CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle