I have been doing some very preliminary research on installing 10g or 11g
rac on windows 2003 server. I have found ocfs or ocfs2 mentioned in several
places as being available for windows 2003, but I cannot find the ocfs
software anywhere. Can someone tell me if this is really available, and if
so where I can find it?

--
Andrew W. Kerber

  • Taylor, Chris David at Nov 28, 2007 at 1:57 pm
    It used to be at OSS.ORACLE.COM I believe.

    Look under Projects on the left.

    Chris Taylor

    Sr. Oracle DBA

    Ingram Barge Company

    Nashville, TN 37205

    Office: 615-517-3355

    Cell: 615-354-4799

    I have been doing some very preliminary research on installing 10g or
    11g rac on windows 2003 server. I have found ocfs or ocfs2 mentioned in
    several places as being available for windows 2003, but I cannot find
    the ocfs software anywhere. Can someone tell me if this is really
    available, and if so where I can find it?

    --
    Andrew W. Kerber

  • Dan Norris at Nov 28, 2007 at 8:01 pm
    For Windows, it's included with the OUI installer. It isn't a separate installation. I believe it is part of the clusterware installation if I remember correctly, but it's been quite a while since I've been through it. I remember doing the same searches and eventually found that it is bundled in the installer.

    Dan

    I have been doing some very preliminary research on installing 10g or 11g rac on windows 2003 server. I have found ocfs or ocfs2 mentioned in several places as being available for windows 2003, but I cannot find the ocfs software anywhere. Can someone tell me if this is really available, and if so where I can find it?

    --
    Andrew W. Kerber

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle