Anyone else missing posts recently?

I posted a reply to Dennis' question on 'Oracle monitoring script ideas'
and I've had a reply that I was CC'd in on directly this morning - but I
have not yet received it via the list.

Last week, I had a number of CC replies on Rich's posting with missing
bind values in a 10046 trace file - none of which I've yet received from
the list.

I usually get two replies - assuming the poster 'replies to all' - one
from the list and one from the CC.

If Steve is watching, would you be so kind as to check if I've been
'bouncing' emails recently please. Thanks.

Regards,
Norman.

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it.

We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

Search Discussions

  • Alvaro Jose Fernandez at Aug 21, 2007 at 8:56 am
    Norman,

    Had the same until I realized posts are - as per ORACLE-L list's policy -trimmed down to 20kbyte aproximately (in the body)

    regards,

    Álvaro Fernández
    Departamento de Sistemas_

    Anyone else missing posts recently?
  • Hrishy at Aug 21, 2007 at 9:08 am
    Hi Norman

    By any chance your agency or email server is
    considering this as spam.

    Sometimes i am noticing yahoo is considering some of
    the replies here as spam and putting it in the spam
    folder

    regards
    Hrishy
    --- "Dunbar, Norman"
    wrote:
[...]

    now.
    http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/

  • Robert Freeman at Aug 21, 2007 at 2:38 pm
    Half mine seem to end up in my spam folder. I have missed a number of posts
    because of this.

    RF

    Robert G. Freeman
    Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
    Principal Engineer/Team Manager
    The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
    Father of Five, Husband of One,
    Author of various geeky computer titles
    from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
    Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com!
    BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/
    Sig V1.2

    more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

  • Dunbar, Norman at Aug 21, 2007 at 3:36 pm
    Hi Robert,
    Half mine seem to end up in my spam folder. I have missed a
    number of posts because of this.
    Not my problem here. My junk mail/spam folder is empty. I have had a
    number of CC replies to my query today - but zilch from the list.

    I have only had about 7 postings today in total from the list.

    I'm, changing my registered email address - if I can find the info on
    how to that is. I don't want to unsubscribe them re-subscribe with a
    different email as I'll have to wait for posting permissions again.

    Cheers,
[...]

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedAug 21, '07 at 8:50a