I can no longer login to 9207 database on Windows 2003 from command line. I
am getting ORA-12557: TNS:protocol adapter not loadable. The only
difference that I am aware of since this
last worked is that ORACLE_HOSTNAME Environment Variable was set and
10.2.0.1
has been installed on the box.

Oddly, it is possible to login to the database from SQLPlus Worksheet and
the Services shutdown and startup fine from the Services icon works without
any problems. It just seems to be the command line. Has anyone else run
into this?

http://travel.msn.com/Articles/aboutfarecast.aspx&ocid=T001MSN25A07001

Search Discussions

  • Jared Still at Aug 13, 2007 at 5:09 pm