Hi gurus,
can anyone of you please give me advice on the parameter
_db_percent_hot_keep

Do blocks age out from the KEEP CACHE as well with touch count?
Thanks,

=;-)

Lutz Hartmann

On Don Aug 2 14:25, John Madden sent:
On Thursday 02 August 2007 04:23, lutz.hartmann@sysdba.ch wrote:

Hi staff,
I have subscribed to the mailing list oracle-l@freelists.org.
Since quite a while I obviousely cannot  submit any  amails  anymore to
this list. I receive the emails from all the other members, but my ones do
not get through any more. Can you please advice me what to do.
I see no mail traffic from this address in our logs. Please try sending a

message today and let me know the time you sent it and the results.

John

--

# John Madden weez@freelists.org: http://www.nerdarium.com

# Linux, Apache, Perl and C: All the best things in life are free!

  • Jared Still at Aug 2, 2007 at 9:59 pm

    can anyone of you please give me advice on the parameter
    _db_percent_hot_keep

    Do blocks age out from the KEEP CACHE as well with touch count?
    Thanks,
    =;-)
    Search on MetaLink and Google.

    Found 2 authoritative answers in about 1 minute. :)

    --
    Jared Still

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle