Folks

csalter.plb Run ro Alter the Character Set of an Internal TESTING RAC
Database (Size 3.1 TB) from US7ASCII to AL32UTF8 is Failing with the
message:-

"Unrecognized convertible date found in scanner result"

Qs. Is presence of "TBAADM.PLAN_TABLE" in the CSSCAN Report Below, the
cause of Failure?

NOTE - I have thereafter Dropped TBAADM.PLAN_TABLE & RE-initiated CSSCAN
where after I will again RE-Run csalter.plb to ALTER the Character Set.
I shall revert back to the List with the results.

Thanks indeed

P.S.

CSSCAN Report:-

USER.TABLE|COLUMN Convertible
Truncation Lossy

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------
---------------- ----------------

SYS.METASTYLESHEET|STYLESHEET 80
0 0

SYS.RULE$|CONDITION 4
0 0

SYS.SCHEDULER$_EVENT_LOG|ADDITIONAL_INFO 1
0 0

SYS.WRH$_SQLTEXT|SQL_TEXT 1,300
0 0

SYS.WRH$_SQL_PLAN|OTHER_XML 1,089
0 0

SYS.WRI$_ADV_ACTIONS|ATTR5 6,720
0 0

SYS.WRI$_ADV_ACTIONS|ATTR6 6,720
0 0

SYS.WRI$_ADV_OBJECTS|ATTR4 8,085
0 0

SYS.WRI$_ADV_RATIONALE|ATTR5 8,736
0 0

SYS.WRI$_ADV_SQLT_PLANS|OTHER_XML 2
0 0

SYS.WRI$_DBU_FEATURE_METADATA|INST_CHK_LOGIC 11
0 0

SYS.WRI$_DBU_FEATURE_METADATA|USG_DET_LOGIC 79
0 0

SYS.WRI$_DBU_FEATURE_USAGE|FEATURE_INFO 4
0 0

SYS.WRI$_DBU_HWM_METADATA|LOGIC 17
0 0

TBAADM.PLAN_TABLE|OTHER_XML 26