Someone just passed this on to me. I checked a coupl of my systems and
didn't find it. It's an editor for modifying dbfs. The page:

<http://www.petefinnigan.com/weblog/archives/00000999.htm>

refers to ways of misusing the tool. The PDF paper has a few pages of
instructions, then some interesting examples of the tool's uses starting
on page 25.

Bill Wagman
Univ. of California at Davis
IET Campus Data Center
wjwagman_at_ucdavis.edu
(530) 754-6208

Search Discussions

  • LS Cheng at Feb 1, 2007 at 7:20 am
    Hi

    You have too generate it

    make -f ins_rdbms.mk BBED=$ORACLE_HOME/bin/bbed $ORACLE_HOME/bin/bbed