Folks

On Unix for upgrading from 9.2.0 TO 10.2 (64-bit), request experienced
Folks who have done such migrations to confirm the following basic Steps
& if i am missing something?

1 SQL > STARTUP UPGRADE

2 create a SYSAUX tablespace
3 SQL> @catupgrd.sql

4 Run utlu102s.sql to display the results of the upgrade:

Don't need to run olstrig.sql as Oracle Label Security does NOT exist
seemingly (NOT sure what this means either)

5 Run utlrp.sql to recompile any remaining stored PL/SQL and Java code.)

O.S. = Solaris 10

Database = Non-RAC

Thanks indeed

CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************

  • David Sharples at Oct 17, 2006 at 4:23 pm
    what did the migration guide say when you read it?