Thanks,
Peter Schauss

Search Discussions

  • Mandal, Ashoke at Oct 16, 2006 at 2:20 pm
    select name, ptime from sys.user$ where name='';

    -----Original Message-----
    From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
    On Behalf Of Schauss, Peter
    Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 9:09 AM
    To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
    Subject: Password changed date in 8.1.7

    Where does Oracle store the date when a user's password was last changed
    in 8.1.7? I would have expected it to be in dba_users but it is not
    there?

    Thanks,
    Peter Schauss

  • Hemant K Chitale at Oct 16, 2006 at 2:29 pm
    It is not visible in DBA_USERS. It is, however, SYS.USER$.PTIME.

    Hemant
    Where does Oracle store the date when a user's password was last changed
    in 8.1.7? I would have expected it to be in dba_users but it is not
    there?

    Thanks,
    Peter Schauss
    Hemant K Chitale
    http://web.singnet.com.sg/~hkchital
  • Reidy, Ron at Oct 16, 2006 at 3:13 pm
    Look at user$

    Where does Oracle store the date when a user's password was last changed
    in 8.1.7? I would have expected it to be in dba_users but it is not
    there?

    Thanks,
    Peter Schauss

    sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedOct 16, '06 at 2:08p
activeOct 16, '06 at 3:13p