so I'm having a bad day. The Grid control thing rumbles along. Now we have a
J2EE app upgrade supplied to us by a third party. In debug mode for live
use. bye bye 18gb of disk per day...

No doubt someone somewhere is having the good day in accordance with the law
of 42 or whatever.

Search Discussions

  • Bill thater at Sep 27, 2006 at 3:24 pm