How can I tell when a particular column was added to a table? I was looking
for a DBA_view that would tell me but I must be missing something.

Search�Your way, your world, right now!
http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG

Search Discussions

  • Allen, Brandon at Sep 26, 2006 at 6:42 pm
    I don't believe Oracle stores that info anywhere. I think the closest
    you can get is dba_objects.last_ddl_date. Beyond that I think your next
    options are logminer or restoring old backups and checking when the
    column first appeared.

    Regards,
    Brandon