I need to know as what is the good method that allow users to reset the User password who lost or forgot the password to the Application. I want to understand how it is handled in application without logon to the application.

Tx

  • Reidy, Ron at Aug 28, 2006 at 3:58 pm
    Email to help desk.

    rr

    From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
    On Behalf Of Sanjay Mishra
    Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 9:53 AM
    To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
    Subject: Password Reset

    I need to know as what is the good method that allow users to reset the
    User password who lost or forgot the password to the Application. I want
    to understand how it is handled in application without logon to the
    application.

    Tx

    <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42973/*http:/www.yahoo.com/preview>

    sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by
  • Sanjay Mishra at Aug 28, 2006 at 4:32 pm
    That is good but I am trying to understand as how it is working on the site where the information is either maintaining in the database or it is maintainined in the Application.

      Thanks
      Sanjay

    "Reidy, Ron" wrote:

    v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} Email to help desk.

      rr