I will be out of the office starting 08/14/2006 and will not return until
08/16/2006.

This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.

Search Discussions

  • babu.nagarajan_at_Cummins.com at Aug 26, 2006 at 8:02 am
    I will be out of the office starting 08/26/2006 and will not return until
    08/29/2006.

    I am travelling. If this is urgent please contact Michael Li for Oracle
    issues and Gary Morrow for storage/backup issues.

    This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
    the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
    confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
    recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
    distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you
    by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedAug 14, '06 at 5:54p
activeAug 26, '06 at 8:02a