I am being asked by management to compare "new features" of 9i to 10g. I
have gone to oracle's website and looked around. Does anybody know where
there is a comparsion chart or speadsheet comparing 9i to 10g?

thanks.

  • Bobak, Mark at Jul 6, 2006 at 3:07 pm
    Every release of Oracle has a New Features Guide.

    See:
    http://www.oracle.com/pls/db102/homepage?remark=tahiti

    Under "Getting Started", look for "New Features Guide" for 10gR2.

    -Mark

    --
    Mark J. Bobak
    Senior Oracle Architect

    Ours is the age that is proud of machines that can think and suspicious
    of men who try to. --H. Mumford Jones, 1892-1980

    I am being asked by management to compare "new features" of 9i to 10g.
    I have gone to oracle's website and looked around. Does anybody know
    where there is a comparsion chart or speadsheet comparing 9i to 10g?

    thanks.

  • David Sharples at Jul 6, 2006 at 3:08 pm
    In the new features guide of 10g, its on otn.oracle.com