Hi

I know lot of you are working in very big environment where lots of standard and procedures are documented. I got an assignment to work with an Architect to develop a Enterprise Database Framework. Is there any classification of Framework that can be used as reference. I have read Software Engineering with several topology for Development cycle but are not aware of the any framework. I search for Google but didn't understand.

I really appreciate for any doc or reference.

Thanks in Advance for your time and help
Sanjay

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com

  • Dennis Williams at Jun 6, 2006 at 3:31 pm
    Sanjay,

    Here is my guess: You are a technical person, so are expecting something
    concrete, something in this universe. This is in an alternate universe which
    we refer to as the "buzzword universe". So you are looking for something
    that is composed of vague generalities and invents new terms. Eventually you
    get down to figuring out how those generalities can be applied to your
    endeavor. Or after you've made your presentation you continue to do
    basically what you've always done. Or when you need a resource or a class,
    you can say "this is needed to implement our enterprise data architecture
    framework". Here is an article that might give you a place to start:

    http://www.line56.com/articles/default.asp?ArticleID=7545

    Dennis Williams
  • Sanjay Mishra at Jun 6, 2006 at 4:00 pm
    Dennis

    Thanks for the Link and I will surely check it

    Tx

    Dennis Williams wrote:

    Sanjay,

    Here is my guess: You are a technical person, so are expecting something concrete, something in this universe. This is in an alternate universe which we refer to as the "buzzword universe". So you are looking for something that is composed of vague generalities and invents new terms. Eventually you get down to figuring out how those generalities can be applied to your endeavor. Or after you've made your presentation you continue to do basically what you've always done. Or when you need a resource or a class, you can say "this is needed to implement our enterprise data architecture framework". Here is an article that might give you a place to start:

    http://www.line56.com/articles/default.asp?ArticleID=7545

    Dennis Williams

    Do You Yahoo!?
    http://mail.yahoo.com

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedJun 6, '06 at 1:12p
activeJun 6, '06 at 4:00p
websiteoracle.com

2 users in discussion

Sanjay Mishra: 2 posts Dennis Williams: 1 post