Good day everyone,

Can anyone give me any link or good docs. for Oracle database
performance (9i) on HP-SUPERDOM (Itanimum) OS?
IBM have few really good performance docs. for AIX, does HP has the same?
Is async i/o possible on HP file system? I heard only raw mount has
async i/o enable with oracle on HP-SUPERDOM.

Thanks for your time.

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."

  • LiShan Cheng at Mar 23, 2006 at 9:36 am
    Hi

    It is true that AIO is only possible with RAW in HPUX.

    Have you tried itrc.hp.com?
    Can anyone give me any link or good docs. for Oracle database
    performance (9i) on HP-SUPERDOM (Itanimum) OS?
    IBM have few really good performance docs. for AIX, does HP has the same?
    Is async i/o possible on HP file system? I heard only raw mount has
    async i/o enable with oracle on HP-SUPERDOM.

    Thanks for your time.

    --
    Best Regards,
    Syed Jaffar Hussain
    8i,9i & 10g, OCP DBA
    Banque Saudi Fransi,
    Saudi Arabia
    http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/

    "Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedMar 23, '06 at 8:21a
activeMar 23, '06 at 9:36a
websiteoracle.com

2 users in discussion

LiShan Cheng: 1 post The Human Fly: 1 post