Thanks in advance for any reply.

Simone Saravalli

Search Discussions

  • Reidy, Ron at Feb 12, 2006 at 2:35 pm
    OEM grid control, v2

    --
    Ron Reidy
    Lead DBA
    Array BioPharma, inc.

    -----Original Message-----
    From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
    On Behalf Of Simone Saravalli
    Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 3:18 AM
    To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
    Subject: management app for oracle

    Hi all, this is my first post in this list and I'm a completely newbie
    with oracle. I have a little experience with php/mysql, but now my
    university has asked to me to port a database created with mysql in
    oracle. So, the question: i'm looking for a tool like phpmyadmin for
    mysql to manage in a simple way the databases I need to create with
    oracle. Exists something similar? Ah, I've installed oracle 10g express
    version for linux (my server runs Fedora Core 4), so I need something
    for this system.

    Thanks in advance for any reply.

    Simone Saravalli

    sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by

  • Bill thater at Feb 12, 2006 at 2:42 pm