I am trying to import couple of schemas from a dump but impdp is erroring with
ora-39059 "dump file set is not complete". Is it possible to recover
any data out of it?

The only errors observed in export were ora-39127 (which is a bug in 10.1.0.4).

db version is 10.1.0.4
Any ideas?

TIA

rjamya

Got RAC?

Search Discussions

  • Rjamya at Jan 26, 2006 at 4:01 pm
    Thanks Paul,

    Sorry ... fixed the problem, the _other_ 3 files from the dump set
    were missing, restoring them helped out.

    TIA

    Raj