1.thre is a script to compare 2 rows like print_table, does any one
remember the name, I always had told me I was going to add to my
scripts print_table and the other and I never do, I think this is
time.
2. whre is the last release of prin_table.sql, I remember there were several.

Thank you
--
Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i

  • Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco at Nov 23, 2005 at 2:52 pm
    I tried didn't found it, I suppose some one has a copy of it.
    1.thre is a script to compare 2 rows like print_table, does any one
    remember the name, I always had told me I was going to add to my
    scripts print_table and the other and I never do, I think this is
    time.
    2. whre is the last release of prin_table.sql, I remember there were several.

    Thank you
    --
    Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
    Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

    8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i

    Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
    Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

    8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedNov 23, '05 at 2:42p
activeNov 23, '05 at 2:52p