Does anyone have a list of supported Linux versions for the free version
of 10g please.

Cheers

Lee Robertson

privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank You.

Search Discussions

  • Hans Forbrich at Nov 10, 2005 at 9:26 am
    Please remember that the following list is the BETA list, and Oracle is
    evaluating what will be included in production. The current list is ...

    Redhat Enterprise Linux RHEL3 and RHEL4
    Suse SLES-9
    Fedora Core 4
    Debian 3.1

    BTW: It works well on SuSE 9.3 and SuSE 10

    For anyone looking at this, I suggest looking at the FAQ Oracle has made
    available on otn at
    http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/xe/index.html

    /Hans
  • Kevin Closson at Nov 10, 2005 at 10:44 am
    what does "supported" mean for something that is free...just
    out of curiosity

    Hi,

    Does anyone have a list of supported Linux versions for the free
    version of 10g please.

    Cheers
  • Stephen booth at Nov 10, 2005 at 11:16 am