Thanks to all of those who attended our SIG session at Open World.
All of the presentations at our SIG are now available at our website.

http://atssig.oaug.org

Srini Chavali
VP - ATS SIG

Forwarded by Srini Chavali/Corp/Cummins on 09/23/2005 08:01 PM -----

Srini Chavali
09/12/2005 09:49 AM

To: OAUGNetDBA_at_oaug.com, OAUGNet_at_oaug.com, OraHRMS-L_at_PeopleApps.com,
oracle-l_at_freelists.org

cc:
Subject: Applications Technology Stack SIG at OpenWorld in San Francisco, CA -

Sunday Sep 18

Apologies for duplicates or cross-posts !

The next meeting for the Applications Technology Stack SIG will be held
Sunday, September 18, 2005 at Oracle Open World at the Moscone Center in
San Francisco, California.

Please join the ATS SIG along with Nadia Bendjedou, Oracle Corporation,
Applications Technology Group and Ahmed Alomari, Oracle Corporation,
Applications Performance Group. The ATS SIG session agenda is as follows:

8:00-8:10 AM Welcome, Overview of ATS SIG, Sandra Vucinic
8:10-8:35 AM 11.5.10 Technology Stack Components, Elke Phelps
8:35-9:05 AM 11.5.10 Technology Stack Features, Nadia Bendjedou
9:05-9:25 AM Tuning the iAS, Ahmed Alomari
9:25-9:55 AM Tech Stack Future: The Path to R12 and Fusion, Nadia
Bendjedou
9:55-10:10 AM Q & A, Give-Aways

Please visit the ATS SIG Web Site for additional details and/or changes to

the agenda and to register as a member: http://atssig.oaug.org

See you in San Francisco!

PS A full schedule of SIG and GEO meetings can be obtained at the
following URL: http://www.oaug.org/conferences/2005/openworld/oowsigschedule.pdf

Thanks !

Sandra Vucinic, ATS SIG Membership Director
Srini Chavali, ATS SIG Vice President

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedSep 23, '05 at 8:07p