I need to restore our production database to a new server. I have RMAN
(9i) backups on disk, but the original server is not available. No
catalog was used.
Can anyone point be to any instructions on doing this?

Thanks!
Ron

Search Discussions

  • David Sharples at Aug 22, 2005 at 9:14 am
    do you remember the dbid? - if you dont you are in trouble I believe