The ORACLE server we have on DELL/Redhat AS 2.1 have
two Ethernet cards on it. Both Ethernet cards on
different segments and open 1521 port to ORACLE
clients.

Does there has way to check user connect from PC go
through which Ethernet card?

Thanks.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html

Search Discussions

  • Jared Still at Jun 9, 2005 at 12:57 pm
    ethereal comes to mind.
    http://www.ethereal.com/

    __________________________________
    Discover Yahoo!
    http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html
    Jared Still

  • Dimitar Radoulov at Jun 9, 2005 at 1:49 pm
    The client connects to the IP (or host/logical name) it passes for the
    Oracle Net connection. You can check the connections with netstat
    command:

    local.interface.port(listener) : remote.interface.port(client)

    HTH

    Dimitre
    The ORACLE server we have on DELL/Redhat AS 2.1 have
    two Ethernet cards on it. Both Ethernet cards on
    different segments and open 1521 port to ORACLE
    clients.

    Does there has way to check user connect from PC go
    through which Ethernet card?

    Thanks.

    __________________________________
    Discover Yahoo!