Hi list members,

does anyone know a free tool or something else to give the users the
possibility to change their database password without using SQL-Plus or
some other SQL?

Regards,
Michael Fleck=20

Landschaftsverband Rheinland
LVR InfoKom
Leiter Produktion
Tel: 0221/809/2826
email: michael.fleck_at_lvr.de=20

Search Discussions

  • David Sharples at Mar 17, 2005 at 11:12 am
    do it in your application?

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:55:29 +0100, Michael.Fleck_at_lvr.de