Can any one give me the command to check the HPXU block size?

--
Best Regards,
Jaffar, OCP DBA

  • Tim Gorman at Feb 23, 2005 at 10:14 am
    It is specific to each file-system, not HP-UX or the server. The "df -g"
    command shows it, but apparently not if you are using Veritas file-system;
    Veritas says they do not support "df -g" (don't know if that's just HP-UX or
    generally).

    So, instead, for VxFS on HPUX, use "/usr/sbin/fstyp -v ", where
    "" is the block-special device underlying the file-system.
    Can any one give me the command to check the HPXU block size?

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedFeb 23, '05 at 8:54a
activeFeb 23, '05 at 10:14a