We have an application running on an NT server using an Oracle 7.2 V2.5
ODBC connection to talk to a new 9.2 database on a Linux server. The
application transfers a lot of data back and forth. The performance is
pretty slow. Could it be caused by the old ODBC and SQL*NET on the
application server?

Thanks!
Ron

Search Discussions