Thanks,

Richard Jaehne

Search Discussions

  • Hollis, Les at Feb 15, 2005 at 1:34 pm
    Copy all CD's onto the host and place in directories named Disk1, Disk2,
    Disk3

    Then run from Disk1 location....install goes much faster and is a whole
    lot easier w/o having to change CD's

    -----Original Message-----
    From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
    On Behalf Of Jaehne, Richard S
    Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 10:49 AM
    To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
    Subject: Oracle install CD issues

    All,=20
    I'm having some issues with installing Oracle 9.2 client software. When
    I initiate the install and select config. everything runs fine until I
    need to change disks. Then all I get are errors about not being able to
    find the file. I've tried this on the admin package install, the
    runtime install and the custom install. The client OS is Windows XP.

    Thanks,=20

    Richard Jaehne

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedFeb 15, '05 at 11:52a
activeFeb 15, '05 at 1:34p
websiteoracle.com

2 users in discussion

Jaehne, Richard S: 1 post Hollis, Les: 1 post