From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
On Behalf Of Kevin Bass

Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 7:08 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: PL/SQL Question - Separating A Delimited String Into

temporary Variables

Hello:

I am converting my Perl program into an Oracle package but I have run
into a small problem. I have been successfully except for a minor
problem. I would like to separate a value of 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 by the dash,
into seven separate values. The finish product would turn out to be
something like val1 = 1, val2 = 2, val3 = 4, etc. Is this possible? If
so, how can I achieve this? Thanks!

Kevin

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle