I am using Oracle 9iAS Forms using Listener Servlet
architrecture. I want to display an error screen when
Form are down. Any gues or example

TIA

Sanjay

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com

  • Thiru Pandian at Jan 31, 2005 at 2:49 pm
    DO you want notification to be sent when forms server is down ?

    On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:03:21 -0800 (PST), Sanjay Mishra