Guys,

Oracle 10G is provided for Linux on X86 or Itanium platforms but what I
have is RedHat Linux Standard Edition on
32 bit Xeon processors - so which would could I use - if any????

Search Discussions

  • Jamie Kinney at Sep 21, 2004 at 4:32 pm
    You want to install the X86 binaries. The Itanium package is only for
    use on Intel's 64-bit Itanium processors.

    -Jamie

    On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:47:30 -0400, paula_stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us
    Oracle 10G is provided for Linux on X86 or Itanium platforms but what I
    have is RedHat Linux Standard Edition on
    32 bit Xeon processors - so which would could I use - if any????
  • Mladen Gogala at Sep 21, 2004 at 4:53 pm