What is the best solution for 100's of oracle client installs - it isn't =
Oracle Names anymore, it likely isn't installing of each and every =
client. =20

-Is it LDAP and/or OID? =20
-Is there any additional costs to OID? =20
-Do I need to install OID along with 9ias and the 9ias infrastructure? =20
-Can I integrate this with Window's ASD - which is part of our current =
infrastructure?

Thanks,
Paula

Search Discussions

  • Niall Litchfield at Sep 15, 2004 at 10:28 am
    Comments in line
    On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:56:22 -0400, paula_stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us