From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
On Behalf Of
Jared.Still_at_radisys.com
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 4:35 PM
To: jonathan_at_gennick.com
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: Re[2]: ADMIN: list changes
Oh my. I meant that as a private reply to Steve. I even hit
reply, not reply-all, assuming that he'd already changed the
list headers as he'd described. Guess I was wrong...
=20
I still prefer the default reply to be to the list. Don't
rock the boat Steve.
=20
The new settings should cut down on private replies sent to the list.;)

Jared

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
Spam: =
https://dohsmsi01.doh.state.fl.us/canit/b.php?c=3Ds&i=3D9119243&m=3D849fd=
b97af8d
Not spam: =
https://dohsmsi01.doh.state.fl.us/canit/b.php?c=3Dn&i=3D9119243&m=3D849fd=
b97af8d
Forget vote: =
https://dohsmsi01.doh.state.fl.us/canit/b.php?c=3Df&i=3D9119243&m=3D849fd=
b97af8d

  • Adrian Turner at Sep 4, 2004 at 3:58 am
    10gAS (9.0.4) allows use of/upgrade to an infrastructure with 9.2.0.4+
    databases.

    Below that you are stuck with 9.0

    Kind regards
    Adrian

    9ias release 2 - comes with Oracle 9.0.1. All my other 9 databases are =
    9.2.0.4. Should I not mess with this database. Does anyone know if =
    they will send upgrades for this infrastructure database?

    Thanks,
    Paula