Has anyone looked at or applied the patch to a test server yet? If so,
what issues did you experience? I will probably apply it to my test
server (Oracle9i on RHAS 3.0) sometime next week.

dwayne

put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.

Search Discussions

  • Robyn at Sep 2, 2004 at 12:01 am
    I just applied it to 3 of our test instances on one server. Only one
    of the 3 instances has the CTXSYS and MDSYS schemas, but there was one
    compilation error for each schema reported. We're not using this
    functionality, but I'll be following up with Oracle anyway. We're
    also not using the Apache functionality which is the focus of one of
    the two patches listed for our configurations. (Oracle 9.2.0.5 on
    HP-UX 64) I've skipped that one until I can check into it further.

    Robyn