List,

One of our site is having some peculiar problem. When they are
running some batch jobs or online operations they are getting ORA-01089
error. Same time they were able to login to the database using SQLPLUS
and do some operation. Point is nobody has issued shutdown command. It's
9i database.

Need some help.

Thanks and Regards,
Satheesh Babu.S
Bangalore

DISCLAIMER:

This message contains privileged and confidential information and is =
intended only for the individual named.If you are not the intended =
recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print, copy or =
deliver this message.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if =
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from =
your system.E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or =
error-free as information could be =
intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive late or incomplete or =
contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any =
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a =
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please =
request a hard-copy version.

put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.

Search Discussions

  • Mladen Gogala at Apr 14, 2004 at 8:10 am