It looks to me that I may not have installed the OUI 10.1.0.2 in a proper
location. Here is what I did for oracle 9201 installation: Specified

$ORACLE_BASE/oraInventory_9201

$ORACLE_BASE/jre_9201

$ORACLE_BASE/oui_9201

For OUI 10.1.0.2 installation, I specified

$ORACLE_BASE/oraInventory_9201

$ORACLE_BASE/jre_9205

$ORACLE_BASE/oui_9205

Starting the runInstaller from location: $ORACLE_BASE/oui_9205 and applied
the patchset. Is this OK or am I doing any mistake here? Do I need to
install OUI in $ORACLE_HOME ? I remember, it asked me to specify empty
directory location for installing OUI and so I specified
$ORACLE_BASE/oui_9205.

I am on SUN SPARC SOLARIS (64 bit)

Janardhana Babu

put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.