I'm looking for people who use the HTML capabilities of
SQL*Plus. If you're one of those people, and wouldn't mind
talking to me about how and why you use those HTML features,
please shoot me an email.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are
http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com

Join the Oracle-article list and receive one
article on Oracle technologies per month by
email. To join, visit http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/oracle-article,
or send email to Oracle-article-request_at_gennick.com and
include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body.

put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.

Search Discussions

  • Srinivasan Vasan at Mar 31, 2004 at 1:47 am
    Hi! Jonathan,

    If you are referring to "Set Markup HTML On", then we use this quite
    a lot to generate dynamic HTML pages from databases. If this is what you are
    looking for, I could send you a couple of examples.

    Cheers,

    Vasan.

    I'm looking for people who use the HTML capabilities of
    SQL*Plus. If you're one of those people, and wouldn't mind
    talking to me about how and why you use those HTML features,
    please shoot me an email.

    Best regards,

    Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are
    http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com

    Join the Oracle-article list and receive one
    article on Oracle technologies per month by
    email. To join, visit
    http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/oracle-article,
    or send email to Oracle-article-request_at_gennick.com and
    include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body.

    put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.

    This email and any attached to it are confidential and intended only for the
    individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
    recipient, please let us know by telephoning or emailing the sender. You
    should also delete the email and any attachment from your systems and should
    not copy the email or any attachment or disclose their content to any other
    person or entity. The views expressed here are not necessarily those of
    Churchill Insurance Group plc or its affiliates or subsidiaries. Thank you.

    Churchill Insurance Group plc. Company Registration Number - 2280426.
    England.

    Registered Office: Churchill Court, Westmoreland Road, Bromley, Kent BR1
    1DP.

    put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.