Von: Jonathan Gennick
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2004 06:16
An: Mercadante, Thomas F
Betreff: Re: Regular Expressions in 9i

Wednesday, February 4, 2004, 12:29:36 PM, Mercadante, Thomas F
(thomas.mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us) wrote:
MTF> PS - Jonathan - your article in the Sept./Oct. Oracle Magazine =
looks
great!
MTF> I'm using it as a guide!

Hey, thanks for that. Good feedback is, well, always good.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are
http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com

Join the Oracle-article list and receive one
article on Oracle technologies per month by=20
email. To join, visit
http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/oracle-article,=20
or send email to Oracle-article-request_at_gennick.com and=20
include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body.

put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.
put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.

  • Stefan Jahnke at Feb 5, 2004 at 3:36 pm
    Oh. No offense intended. I just wanted to point out that I experienced
    exciting new realms of "slowness" using OWA_PATTERNS.

    Stefan

    -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----