Do you Yahoo!?

Author: oranew2004
INET: oranew2004_at_yahoo.com

  • Barbara Baker at Jan 26, 2004 at 8:04 pm
    Greg:
    version 3.0 makes life extremely difficult.
    The sudo commands we were able to use in the previous
    version do not work in version 3

    One of our SA's wrote a perl script that gives the
    DBA's access to what we need. He submitted it to Sun
    Solve. Take a look there and see if you find it
    (rpetty @ denver newspaper agency dot com called
    haora)

    If you don't find it, e-mail me back and I'll see if
    Rob can send it to you.

    Barb

    oranew2004 wrote:
    Hi All!

    I looking for commands which I could use to check
    Sun Cluster health ( like resources, groups...) I
    think I would able run them as an Oracle user.

    Thanks.

    Greg

    http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

    Author: Barbara Baker
    INET: barbarabbaker_at_yahoo.com

  • Barbara Baker at Jan 26, 2004 at 8:29 pm
    Actually, I found the actual link:

    www.sun.com/bigadmin
    scripts

    under scripts there's one titled