short question:
if i fix a corrupted block using dbms_repair to "mark block software corrupt", will I be able to access data contained in that block?
thanks in advance...
Regards,
Rhojel

INET: Rhojel_Echano_at_sgs.com

  • Yechiel Adar at Dec 5, 2003 at 8:49 am

    IIRC - no. The block will be marked as corrupted and you
    can not access it.
    Maybe you can dump the block using OS tools and see what
    data is in there.

    Yechiel AdarMehish

    Author: Yechiel Adar
    INET: adar76_at_inter.net.il